Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of this reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you might think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full line of products and InventHelp not desperate to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you alongside.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort because of.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what has already been on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t need a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the inventhelp Company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to take the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to on your own and understand product ideas your market, your put in that market and homework part to create yourself as marketable maybe can.